Sea Safe Anti Jellyfish Lotion SPF 40 Spray
The world's first and only Jellyfish and Sea lice protective sunscreen.
SPF 40 formula is available in a 4 oz. lotion or manual pump spray. 1 oz. provides approximately one full-body adult application. Both provide protection against jellyfish stings and are hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and harmless to aquatic life.
Clinically tested – by leading hospitals and academic institutes around the world, found to be effective for preventing stings from most Jellyfish, Man-o war, Sea Lice, Sea Nettle, Atlantic box jellyfish, Rhopilema, and Fire Corals.
Marine Friendly – Reef-Safe Sunscreen, Oxybenzone, and Octinoxate free, does not leak nor dilutes in water, and keeps all ingredients away from the corals.
- Dermatological tested – For sensitive skin, Paraben-free, moisturizing, contains Vitamins E & B
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection from sun rays
- Scientifically proven formula
- Dermatologically tested and waterproof
- Bottle is biodegradable and non-toxic for the marine environment
- Highly water-resistant lasts up to 80 minutes in the water
Active Ingredients: Octocrylene 10%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Avobenzone 3%
Ingredients: Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Polyglyceryl 2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl alcohol, Lanthanum Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Glycosaminoglycans, Glycoproteins, Plankton Extract, Parfum(Fragrance), Chlorphenisin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid